- Work on any device – Work with enterprise content on any device with apps for Outlook, Windows, Office 365, and iOS.
About Our Partner
Founded in 2000 with a single goal: to help organizations best utilize and protect the valuable information created and shared by their workers everyday. Providing intuitive fully integrated tools for intelligent knowledge management, the Colligo Engage Platform consists of the Email Manager, Email Manager for Office 365, Document Manager for Office 365, Briefcase, and Console. Designed for users and developed for IT, regardless of the types of desktop and mobile devices you support, employees can easily connect to SharePoint via Colligo apps.
Fully integrated into familiar every day tools, apps allow users to collaborate without changing work routines.
- Fast, easy content capture – Easily upload files and emails to SharePoint/Office 365 without a browser, online or offline.
- Metadata tagging – Comply with email and record management policies with auto-extraction of key metadata and simple tagging.
- Smart syncing – Reliable, ultra-fast offline access to multiple content repositories such as Office 365/SharePoint, anywhere.
- Mobile content editing – Easily edit SharePoint/Office 365 content or annotate PDF’s, even when offline.
- Labels for information governance – Apply retention and sensitivity labels automatically or as users save files to SharePoint.
As cloud-based technologies, mobility and remote work provide more and more flexibility to modern workers, organizations face complex new challenges in knowledge management, and information governance to support modern productivity. For over 20 years, Colligo has remained a leader in helping organizations that use SharePoint and Microsoft applications, to best utilize and protect the valuable information created and shared by their workers everyday.
Their technology isn’t just about “connecting” to content, it’s an intelligent engine that automatically resolves conflicts and makes all relevant content available to users, even when offline.