- Enterprise Nurse Call – Using Critical Alert Hardware
- Nurse Call Revamp – Our Software Operating Over Your Existing NC Hardware
- Clinical Analytics – Vendor-Neutral Workflow & Patient Behavior Analytics
- CommonPath Connect – Embedded Mobile Notification Platform
- CommonPath RTLS – Streamlined, Cost-Sensitive Approach to Caregiver Presence
- Leader Rounding Module – Leader Rounding Tool Accessible on Any Mobile Platform
- Integrated Partner Offerings – Numerous Integrations with Bed, RTLS & CC&C Partners
CAS also offers Common Path Alarm Management. CommonPath Alarm Management is an FDA Class II medical device for secondary alert notification. The solution interfaces with clinical systems to acquire alarms, events and parameters, then, using configurable workflow, routes context-rich notifications to third-party mobile devices. The solution is an integrated component of the CommonPath Enterprise Platform, an FDA Class II medical device for secondary alarm notification. The standalone software application connects to physiological monitors to provide context-rich notifications to caregivers on any smartphone or CC&C platform. The software platform combines UL-1069 nurse call, overlay software to modernize legacy nurse call systems, alarm management and event notification, patient experience monitoring, advanced clinical analytics, and a portfolio of integrated partner offerings.