About Our Partner
Mobile Range Technologies is the industry innovator in container firing ranges and mobile trailer firing ranges focused on design, development, and technology that meets or exceeds federal standards while integrating technology innovations driving low total ownership cost and value for your investment.
Mobile Range Technologies (MRT) provides agencies of any size a rapid, cost-effective way to add a permanent or mobile live-fire range that meets all federal standards and offers a fully integrated simulation capability for judgmental, immersive training based entirely on commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology focused on reliability and the lowest total ownership cost.
Because both the Container Firing Range and Mobile Trailer Firing Range can be moved, MRT addresses the problem of traditional range build-outs that can take years to appropriate and construct. They provide a solution that is operational in a fraction of the time and at a lower cost. Their mobile alternatives provide a better capability at a lower price point than traditional ranges for both government and commercial customers.
In addition to cost savings, our Container Firing Range (CFR) and Mobile Trailer Firing Range (MTFR) offer several benefits over traditional brick-and-mortar ranges because they are:
- Moveable: Both the CFR and MTFR are easily moved to accommodate changes in venue or location and occupy much less space than traditional ranges.
- Scalable: CFR and MTFR have two lanes, making it simple to expand from a small location to a larger one by integrating more lanes based on demand.
- Deployable: CFR and MTFR can be easily deployed to off-site locations for training operations much more rapidly and easily than other options.
- Safe: CFR and MTFR meet and exceed all federal standards for safety and health in key areas such as ventilation, noise, and operations safety.
- Versatile: CFR and MTFR offer 360-degree target retrieval systems and full-spectrum firearms simulation.
- Quieter: CFR and MTFR are double-insulated and include sound-reducing materials to reduce noise for the shooter and the environment.
- Accountable: CFR and MTFR are 100% armored (floor, walls, ceiling) to ensure no round escape the facility, allowing them to be recycled.