about our partner
Pro Ultrasonics launched as an idea in 2000 and quickly blossomed into a dedicated team of individuals with a wide variety of expertise including; ultrasonic cleaning, industrial manufacturing, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental compliance, and aqueous chemistries.
Over the past 20+ years, our company has operated with one goal in mind:
“Use the best electronic components from around the world, along with quality workmanship, to produce the best value ultrasonic cleaning equipment in the world.”
Each day we strive to live up to our challenge, which is why we build all of our equipment using the highest standards:
- Manufactured using all stainless steel (even the plumbing and filtration)
- Modern piezoelectric transducers (dual bonded) for greatest efficiency and the most ultrasonic power available (quicker cleaning times and tougher projects)
- Surface skimming (oil removal) plus dual filtration (particle removal) standard on all larger machines
- Selection, offering 14 standard models (1 gallon up to 250 gallons) with options for custom designed systems including multiple tanks, agitating lift platforms and automation
- Variety of Eco-Friendly, aqueous solutions designed to tackle your individual cleaning challenges
- Using Pro Ultrasonic cleaning equipment will increase your productivity, reduce labor costs and environmental concerns, give you the cleanest part possible and bottom line, saving you money!