About Our Partner
QGenda is the #1 scheduling solution that’s driving efficiency and performance. Their market leading physician scheduling solution, along with deep specialty experience and unique customer success model, are why small practices to the largest health systems select QGenda to help them optimize provider performance.
- Build your schedule with the highest quality, transparency, flexibility and fairness possible – with amazing ease. QGenda’s powerful, interactive scheduling engine solves conflicts as the schedule is built, and creates a schedule that reduces labor expenses while maintaining proper coverage and improving performance.
- Quickly distribute all scheduling information automatically and efficiently. Your up-to-date and always current version of the schedule is easily visible and accessible to all providers and staff anytime, anywhere. Seamless integration to EMR and call systems dramatically reduces double entry. Color coding makes it easy to sort and clearly understand schedules.
- What could make the best, most powerful provider scheduling software even better? How about a designated consultant to handle your questions and proactively offer tips to ensure your scheduling success? QGenda Customer Success Consultants are assigned by specialty to provide best practices and quickly solve issues.
- Put data to work improving your bottom line. QGenda’s robust analytics allow you to create custom reports that show over/under utilization of staff, overtime, incorrect staffing assignments, as well as future forecasting needs. QGenda also integrates with your payroll and other business systems.
- QGenda utilizes industry best security standards within its online and mobile platforms. All Customer data is stored in a SOC2 certified data center within the United States and is encrypted in transit via HTTPS. QGenda holds a SOC 2 Type 1 report, further illustrating a commitment to information security and organizational transparency. Additional security protections such as role-based profile access, password protections, and IP restrictions can be configured for each customer depending on need.